Thursday, November 12, 2009

a few things

Since I have a bit of free time tonight, I thought I would do my Thanksgiving 'thankful' post a wee bit early....since I only blog every other week or so....

I have SO MANY things to be thankful for, but here are the top 15 on my list for 2009


15.) having the job flexibility to stay at home with my guys and an awesome husband who supports it!

14.) the ability to workout for two hours at the gym...getting my sweat on is AWESOME

13.) Mint chocolate chip ice cream...piled high...seriously...ask Mike how high...

12.) random 'I love you mommy' 's

11.) My boys big brown eyes, they get me every time

10.) Survivor. I love it. It is that simple. Don't judge.

9.) baby breath...sweet sweet baby breath. Oh, and an awesome toothless grin.

8.) crisp fall air and clear blue skies

7.) sitting on the floor playing with my boys, without a care in the world.

6.) open mouthed baby kisses (slobber included - why, it's the icing on the cake)

5.) Saints football, and oh what a season we are having!!!

4.) sweet sleepy kisses from my man every morning

3.) my AWESOME family, precious niece and nephew, and the best in laws a girl could hope for

2.) my three guys...the best gifts God could ever bless me with

and the number one thing that I am thankful for this holiday season....my Lord and Savior...who will always be number one in my heart!!!

What are YOU thankful for?

(sidenote, make sure to scroll down a few posts for the Disney entry many of you were looking for!)

No comments: