Monday, November 23, 2009

more thanks

BLAH! I want to post more often. I want to have time to sit. think. type.

But golly gee, I am a busy woman of two precious boys and a doting husband who keep me on my toes! No time for thinking!

and so this week, I am especially thankful for being busy. For having a family and a home and a job that keep me busy.

I am thankful that our Saints are kicking some you know what this season and are thus far undefeated!!!!

I am beyond thankful that my sister (in law) and her family are coming home (or as close as they may get) for good this Christmas!

I am thankful for early Christmas music putting us all in the Christmas spirit just a wee bit early.

I am thankful for good friends.

Since I will be busy (so thankful) for the rest of this week, look for some picture only posts of the boys in their Sunday best. Oh, and have yourself a wonderful thanksgiving!

Kisses from our family to yours....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: