Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great success!

Wow, I cannot believe I forgot to post this yesterday!!! Jacob has been potty trained for a couple of months now but occasionally has an accident (tee tee, not poop). If he is at school and he has to poop, he waits until we get home to take care of business (how he does this I haven't a clue!).

Well we are the gym yesterday and while he was in the play room with the other kids (which is where he goes while I excercise) he took it upon himself to go to the bathroom, poop, wipe and only asked for help getting his pants back on....!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it! Now most of you might think, so what? But if you know my child, you know he tends to be on the shy side and just because he has to go to the bathroom does not mean it is important enough to talk to you to tell you he needs to go (unless it is us or his grandparents!).

We are so proud of him...so so proud=)

No comments: