Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's the little things

I have never been so excited in all my life to see a baby smile, hear a belly laugh from a bald, drooling 6 month old, be there for a first step, a skinned knee,a snuggle after a bad fall, rock my baby to sleep, read a bedtime story, hear "mama" over and over again, clean up food smeared all over a chubby little face, see "poo poo in the potty" (only parents would understand the pure joy of this one!).

Our days are spent going to the park, swimming, coloring outside the lines, blowing bubbles, chasing butterflies, doing puzzles.....and I would'nt change it for the world.

This is what I meant by "this is where our story begins", because before Jacob, there was just us, and it was awesome ...but I NEVER could have imagined how great our story would become!

We love you baby boy, this one is for you!

No comments: