Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

I know it has been a couple of days since posting, and I hate to be one of "those" bloggers who rarely posts! It's just that we have been busy the last few days! With me working multiple days in a row and it being the weekend.

Mike was able to cut the grass between downpoars today so the yard looks much better. It has been raining a lot lately, which is good because we needed it! It was so windy that it was blowing Jacob sideways on his swing=)

I got a wild hair this weekend also and made Jacob a new (small) wooden toy box and sign for his club house outside. I will try to get some pics of that up soon.

Mike and I are both doing Nutrisystem and he has MUCH more willpower than me. He keeps me way motivated and he has already lost 11+ pounds!!! Way to go Mike!!!!

Well, thats all I have for now......

No comments: