Thursday, July 3, 2008

not much going on around here...

Well, the title says it all. We havent had too much action the last few days. I had to work 3 nights in a row this week because of the holiday this weekend.

Mike and Jakey went to get fireworks this afternoon and Jacob is SO excited to pop them. We are going to celebrate our 4th tomorrow night (on the 3rd) because Jacob is going to Grancies' house for the weekend. Oh my, a whole weekend without my baby, I don't know if I can handle it, it is the first time he will be away for that long without Mike and I being in another state!

Hopefully I can get up some good pics from our celebration tomorrow night and Friday during the day. We are going to Mike's uncles house to BBQ and swim=) I think I might make some of my famous oreo balls...YUM!

No comments: