Monday, August 31, 2009

The post in which I use parenthesis (lots of em)

Jacob has a new addition to his bedroom (like he needs anything new in there).

When we purchased the new washer and dryer, they gave us a "free" (yeah, OK) TV with our purchase. We already have a TV in the three main rooms of the house (everywhere except the boys rooms), so Mike and I decided to put one of the older TV's from the office in to Jacob's room, and to put the newest TV in the office. I asked Mike to also put the VCR (ancient, I know) and extra DVD player in Jacob's room since he always asks to watch the Disney movies we have that are on VHS tapes.

Needless to say, the kid scored big this weekend in the electronics department (yes, our four year old has a TV, DVD and VCR in his room...don't judge).

He is LOVING his new entertainment center!

See Jacob all the way to the right, and his TV all the way to the left....



and of course, pics of the sweet babe


We all have snot nosed (EW) colds right now (wanna come over for a visit?), so there has been lots of sheets and clothes washing (which I don't mind since I am loving the new washer and dryer). For some reason though, William's cold has him sleeping AWESOME! He slept 9 hours straight last night!! Is it wrong of me to hope his cold lasts just a few more days....enough to get him in a routine of sleeping long hours like this?? Yes it is, but a mama can dream (can't she?)




Told you I was gonna use lots of parenthesis (didn't I?)

No comments: