Monday, August 10, 2009

random cuteness

Been a few days since my last post. The days sure fly by now. I always seem to be busy with something!

William has been doing fairly well at night, still only waking up once a night to eat. Although last night, sometime between 3 and 5 am, the battery in the baby monitor died.....and I slept....

I woke up around 5:45 and realized that there was a lack of white noise coming from the baby monitor. I plugged it in, and within 15 minutes, William was beckoning me to his room. I wonder, how long was he awake while I slept...

Jacob has been LOVING his Leapfrog Leapster that we got him for his birthday. The boy spends hours on end playing it. I am gonna have to get him some new games for it very soon. I can't take much more of the same game music over and over and over again.

and finally, some pictures, for your delight.





No comments: