Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eleven thousand...?

When did my counter hit 11,000??? How in the world did I miss that! Where have I been??? What have I been doing???

I will tell ya. Running a million miles a minute. Soaking up every minute of every day. Enjoying my three boys. That's where I've been.

Jacob has been loving his new school, and although it is only 3 hours each day that he is gone, I am learning to do (almost) everything I need to do in those 3 hours so that when he gets home, I have more time for mommy and Jacob. He has been going through a "lying phase" lately and I just dislike it so. My mom tells me I was an ingenious liar as a child. What's so funny to me is that I cannot lie to save my life now. Guilt overcomes me and the truth always flies past my tightly pursed lips. We have been drilling it into Jacob that the truth is always the way to go. *sigh* One of the many trials and tribulations to be being a parent. He is still our precious baby boy though, so sweet and tender hearted. Hilariously silly, preciously polite. Loves his baby brother so.

William is a little ham. A feisty little guy he is. Full of sweet gummy smiles and silly faces. A leisurely eater and an awesome sleeper. His name is Will, and he is addicted.......to his big green pacifier.

My sister (in law) is in town with her precious babies right now. I cannot believe how cute they are. Jacob and Emma adore each other, and my heart will ache when they have to leave. I will post pictures in a few days, once they are back home. Right now, we are enjoying the short time they have here.

Oh, and on a side note. My little lady friend decided to rear her ugly head after a very sweet 11 month hiatus. All good things must end I guess. *sigh*

No comments: