Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh poo!!!!

*WARNING!!! This post is anything but pretty, in fact, it is downright stinky!!! It may contain dirty material, I could not rightly say...

Earlier this afternoon, William was playing in his exersaucer (only the BEST infant toy around) while I was picking up around the house. I glanced over to check on him (he often slips down in the oh so wide seat and starts headbanging the toys. I tell him that this is not something good wholesome boys do, headbanging, but sometimes he can not help himself. Who could blame him.)

Upon glancing, this is what I saw.

Do you see what does not belong (hint: look down!)





That little turd!! (pun intended)

What cracked me up the most...when I lifted him out to get him cleaned up, the seat had been spared. No poopie in sight!

Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent!

Well he's not, he's a stinker!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH! I am laughing soo hard..and the expression on his face is too cute.