Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve eve

2 nights to go....did I mention that I LOVE Christmas. I am a total kid at heart this time of the year! Christmas Eve is my favorite!

Tomorrow we plan on baking a birthday cake for baby Jesus, making our first ever gingerbread house (from a kit, of course), and baking cookies for Santa. We are also going to church tomorrow night, and stopping by a friends' place for a Christmas Eve party. Then off to bed for Jake, and off to the garage for daddy! Jacobs' little car should not take too long for Mike to assemble, the box says 15 minutes....

Our party on Saturday night went well. Not as big of a turn out as previous years, but still a blast. I included a few pictures from the night, I did not take very many, apparently!






On Sunday, we all slept in and when Jacob and I woke, he requested to paint the bird house we bought months ago.


The rest of the day was spent completing some Christmas shopping while avoiding the mall completely!

Yesterday I worked, and today we got to see baby Addie ( for Jacobs' sake, I sure hope it's a girl like he insists that it is!). The office has a TV conveniently placed for your families viewing pleasure, so Jacob and Mike watched baby jump around in Mommy's belly. Jacob exclaimed "she looks like a bean!" She sure does, and active one! We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today!

I may not post again until Friday or so, as we have a busy next few days.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: