Monday, December 29, 2008

tid bits

Sorry for the lack of picture posts....apparently my new computer does not have the capability (the hole) needed to insert my camera card directly in to the unit. So as of right now, I have no way to get my pictures on to my new computer. But don't fear, Mike is going to buy me an adapter and I will be good to go. I have plenty of pictures from Christmas!

We went to a buffet for dinner tonight, where Jacob saw Santa. We see this man out and about every year at this time, along with his wife, who pretty much resembles Mrs. Claus (minus the white hair). I don't know if he grows out his beard and wears only red this time of year, but I don't remember seeing him any other time of the year, and darnit he looks exactly like Santa! He always plays the part and talks to Jacob. Jacob always asks me where his hat and boots are!

Jake is still getting over his yucky cough and I am slowly getting it. As long as I don't get the fever with it I will be good to go.

Tomorrow Mike plans on starting his 'honey do' list around the house, little things that need to e fixed or touched up. Then we are heading back in to town to visit with Emma and family once more before they fly back to Seattle.

I hope to have pictures up soon!

No comments: