Friday, December 19, 2008

Wait, am I supposed to be sick?

I think that is what Jacob thinks, actually that's what we are all thinking! You see, despite being diagnosed with the horrific chicken pox disease, Jacob shows NO signs of the illness. Minus a pock mark here and there, which actually look like skeeta bites, he is his typical healthy 3 year old self. Chicken pox rocks!

Jake had his Christmas party at school today and came home with a crapload of stuff! I usually make it to all of his school parties, but I had to work today and missed this one=(

Tomorrow is our annual family and friend Christmas party, and we will have lots of pictures from that! I have been running around like a mad woman trying to get this house together, plus getting all of the presents wrapped. Holy crap I never realised how many presents there were to be wrapped. Towards the end, as my back ached and my legs throbbed with stiffness, I actually handed the roll of tape to Jacob and let him tape up the gifts! So if you get a gift from us that looks like a 3 year old did it, well, he did. Just feel extra special!

No comments: