Monday, July 6, 2009

11 days or less

and our little fella will make our big fella a big brother! Oh the joy!!!

I am having some pressure (?) type pains, so I am thinking he may have dropped. I sure would think that after all of the activity that went on this weekend something would be going on! I have an appt this afternoon, so we'll see.

Today was my last day of work, and I got sent home early because we were not busy at all....how well did that work out! So, I came home and took a nap =0)

We were also blessed with rain today, and a cold front is coming through. Our high (at the moment is only 84 degrees. Cool front, I think not. I might call it a less hot front.....

Tomorrow I am supposed to be bringing Jake back to Tickfaw to practice swimming with his floaties. He is so excited. Hopefully it won't rain while we are there, but I will not complain if it does. Rain Rain come today, and keep coming everyday! It sure keeps the house cool when it rains.

Mike leaves to go out of town this week for a few days and I am kind of nervous that that is when William will want to make his debut. The neighbors are all on alert though. Just hope it's not the middle of the night!

Will update later on the dilation factor after my doc visit this afternoon

peace

1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh, please don't put floaties on Jake. Trust me, that is not teaching him to swim. It will only make things harder in the long run...TRUST ME!

love ya,
Nanny