Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 weeks and counting.....

SO glad this week is over, ONE MORE day of work, then maternity leave here I come...YAH!

I guess because of the intense heat, my feet (and ankles) and toes are like tiny little sausages poking out of a fresh risen loaf of bread. Seriously. I feel like I am walking on water balloons by the end of the day. I am looking forward to some 'down time' before this little guy arrives.

July 17th is the big day. If I have not had him by then, I will be induced at 5am on the 17th. Two weeks! Mike does not think I will make it that long. He told me my stomach was enormous tonight.....love you too babe=)

I am starting to get that nervous, anxious ready to meet the baby anxiety that seems to be my norm for this point in the pregnancy. I hate this part, it's like torture when you know you are SO close to the end!!!

Tomorrow we are all headed to the local water park. I am excited about that. Although I can't bring my camera because I would so drop it in the pool. I hope people don't notice my loaves of bread....

No comments: