Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 and a 1/2

more hours until we head to the hospital to be induced. Yes, I am counting the hours, wouldn't you???

Jacob is staying at the neighbors house tonight so we won't have to wake him at 4 in the morning and drag him to the hospital. He seems a little nervous about his first non family sleepover. Who am I kidding, I am a little nervous about his first non family sleepover. I hope he sleeps all night and does not wake up before the sun!!!

I think what I am most excited about is (of course) meeting William, but about Jacob meeting William. I cannot wait to see how he reacts. He may not completely realize that the baby is the new reality until early next week or so when he sees him every day at home.

A little more packing to do, and some vacuuming and I will be all ready for the big day.

Obviously it will be a few days before I post again. Have a great weekend, I know we will!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I can't wait to meet my little nephew.