Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coming home!

My boys are coming home tonight!!!! Oh how I have missed them!

I know I have been mum about it, but Jacob and Mike have been out of town (for Mikes' job) since Sunday night....and they are coming home tonight=) The grandparents cared for our boy while Mike (and I) worked the beginning of this week. Sometimes, alone time does a mommy good, (I even made it to the gym on Monday - it has been 4 months since the gym - and I am SORE) but after 3 nights of alone time in a big scary house, I am ready for the troops to return home.

On a side note....I have been thinking that I have felt 'baby flutters' for the past few weeks now, even though it is way early in my pregnancy for that. I know for the past week I have felt movement at night when I am sitting perfectly still on the sofa. BUT, today I felt definite partying going on in my belly right after lunch. It was awesome! It really makes me feel truly pregnant. Until now (and still) I am just a large and in charge person, who looks way more chubby than pregnant. Plus, my muffin top is rounding out and starting to look more like a belly!!!

Good day today=)

No comments: