Monday, February 9, 2009

'I Love You'

This is Jacobs' newest favorite random thing to say....and I LOVE it!!! I cannot get enough of his precious cuteness. He just randomly says it..."mommy, I love you", "mommy, I like you", "I love you so much mommy". No matter what he is doing, he stops and says it to both Mike and I, all throughout the day. Perfect timing for Valentines day huh!

Tonight we were listening to baby bug #2's heart beat with the doppler, and Jacob started talking to the baby. "Hi baby" he says, "I love you baby". There is no way possible anything in the world could be more precious.

Every day I read other blogs with stories of heartbreak, illness, death. I thank God above that He so blessed us with our precious Jacob, and our new one on the way. Nothing is sweeter.

Hug your babies, keep them close, tell them that you love them....always.

No comments: