Monday, August 25, 2008

9 days till Disney!!!

As you can tell by the title, we are Disney bound next Wednesday!!! We went this time last year for Jacobs first trip and we had a blast! We are beyond excited!

This weekend was jam packed. We traveled in town to pick up Jacob from his grandparents (where he had way too much fun!). We spent most of the day there and returned home just before the Saints game. I am a DIE HARD saints and LSU fan, so to be in the car at the start of the game was completely stressful to me (does not matter that it was pre-season=)). On Saturday morning we did finally purchase a new desk so that I have something to scrapbook on.

I spent Sunday shopping at Target to gather things to go on my huge desk. The weather was awful so we stayed in most of the day. Jacob came down with a yucky runny nose and a slight cough, so I guess it was good we stayed home=)

I hope to have some new pictures up soon. Mom and I took Jacob to toys r us to spend his gift certificate from cousins Maggie and Marley from his birthday. He insisted on a vacuum witch he will NOT let go of! I will get some pictures of him vacuuming the house....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous. we go in Dec. it will be Josh's first time.
Christy