Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pure exhaustion!

What a week! I have worked at my new job the past 3 days, and I am completely exhausted!!! I guess it is because my body is used to working at night, as I have worked nights for the past 6 years. I have only been working 8 hour days, but it feels like I am working 24 hour ones! By the time I pick Jacob up from school and get home, I am ready for bed=) I'm sure in a few weeks I will adjust and I will be good to go.

I really like the new position though, and I LOVE the hours!

I have Jacob home with me today and this morning he was playing on his new easel (thanks Gigi!). I asked him to draw his Grancie, and this is what he drew. Now keep in mind, I was doing the dishes while he was drawing, so he did this completely unassisted. I was totally impressed with my little artist! She even has hair!!








The little yellow face above 'Grancie' is daddy=)
His name at the bottom was pretty much all him....he needs complete assistance with the 'b' and some help with the 'c'.

No comments: