Friday, August 8, 2008

my last night shift....

Well here it is, 430 in the am and I am at work, obviously having a little "down time!" This is my last night shift, at least for a long while. I start the new job on Monday. Some of my good friends brought a GIGANTIC cookie cake up here to bid me farewell=(

Very bittersweet...I will miss the babes.

On another note, Jacobs party is Saturday and I have a ton of stuff to do today, no rest for the weary=) I called the local fire department today (late I know) to see about getting a real fire truck out to the house for his party. No such luck. They don't so that sort of thing anymore. Oh well, my boy will have a blast in the spacewalk we rented for him. I don't think I had even mentioned to him the possibility of a truck coming out anyways.

See y'all Saturday!

No comments: