Friday, June 12, 2009

check it off the list

Well, I finally got around to enrolling the boy in swimming lessons! I am excited, as is he. Little does he know that he will be forced to go under the water, and as far as I know, he should be swimming at the end of the two week session. At least that is my hope. What's the point of lessons if he still cannot swim when the lessons are over?? I wish his nanny was here (my SIL who just had the baby) so she could teach him!

His lessons do not start until the very end of July, which means his brother will be tagging along with us (on the outside of my belly). They did not have anything available beforehand, so I enrolled him in the very last summer session. Following the two week lessons, he will have his 4th birthday and then he is off to start a new pre-school! Our boy is growing to fast =0(

Next week will also be a busy one. I am so excited to have off all week (well, I may work on Monday). I have my OB appointment on Tuesday, we are going to Storyland in NOLA on Wednesday, and Mike and I are having a family day with Jacob on Friday. Not sure where we are headed yet, but it will be somewhere fun!

Have a great weekend, I MUST get some cleaning done....right now!

No comments: