Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Splish splash

Jacob and I discovered the FREE splash park today. Actually I didn't "discover" it, I had a friend tell me about it last week, so we ventured out to find it today. It's a good 30 minute drive from our house, but well worth it. We ended up staying 3 hours!!! Good thing I packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water!! I made small talk with some of the other mothers there, two of which each had a two year old child that outweighed and towered above Jacob!! What are they feeding their children?!?!?!?







They also had a large pool with kiddie area available to the public, but had it closed off for daycare field trips until 2:30. Jacob was quite upset about this and pouted for a good 30 minutes. That being said, he had a great time and we will definitely go back.

After the park, we stopped and got a snoball. They offered a clear bubblegum flavor, so needless to say that's what Jacob got!

I think we are both exhausted from the sun and will head to bed early tonight....goodnight all!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

looks fun! where was it at?