Monday, June 15, 2009

Week(end) in review

WOW, the weekend just flew right on by now didn't it. We had a great one, as usual! Here's the skinny on what we have been up to the past few days...

I had my first, 'your stomach is so huge you cannot fit into the booth' experience. In a feeble attempt to squeeze in to the booth at a restaurant with my family on Friday night, I sized up the seat and attempted to slide in, only to realize quite quickly that I was stuck. Wedged between the table and the seat, my stomach was. Humph, that booth must have been made for the vertically challenged, because there is no way I am that wide...

At said dinner, Jacob informed us that he would not eat his chicken fingers with a fork because they are not fork fingers, they are chicken fingers. I couldn't argue with that.

Errands were ran on Saturday. The awesome (or so we hoped) "get your dog to stop barking by sending a piercing whistle sound into their ear that only they can hear every time they bark" contraption that we bought two weeks ago has failed us. $80 and two very obnoxious barking dogs later, our problem goes unsolved. One failed bark stopper contraption thingy returned to store, $80 returned to us.

A second stomach episode was experienced at a second restaurant on a different day. "(waitress) ma'am (to me) could you please move your chair in a bit so I can get by?" "(me) Ummmm, I don't that's gonna happen, my stomach is already pressing against the table". "(waitress - now red faced) Oh my, I am so sorry, I'll go around to the other side)" =0/

Pretty good late night movie that we stayed awake for (Bangcock Dangerous).

Church to worship our great God, then off to the mall where Mike pointed out at least 4 different 'I want that for father's day' items. Too bad I already bought his present.....

Mike insisting on taking this hilarious (according to him) picture of my huge stomach, just for documentation purposes....





On a side note, I am due to go to the OB tomorrow, hopefully he will be willing to set an induction date and we will have a definite end in sight.....PRAY!

No comments: