Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 more days!!!

FIVE days until Disney!!!!

We just found out that our neighbors will be there the EXACT same time as us! So we have plans to take all of the kids to the Halloween party while we are there.

Jacob will go as Buzz Lightyear in Disney, but will be a fireman (I think) on Halloween night. I ask him what he wants to be and he says "A witch".....WHAT???? I don't think so!!! He is slightly obsessed with witches right now. Every time we go in to Walmart he asks to see the big witch (they have a large animated witch over by the Halloween stuff), but is quick to tell me that witches are scary. He would NEVER wear a witch costume, even if I was willing to buy him one=)

On another note, my dad had surgery today for his carpal tunnel, which I fear will be in my future when I am a little older too! I had it pretty bad when I was pregnant. He did great during the surgery and is at home in the oh so sweet land of delirium=)

Well, off I go to pick up the little guy from school.

No comments: