Monday, September 15, 2008

a silly day

Well, more like a silly afternoon=)

I worked this morning, until 230pm. I stopped by the Dollar Tree because I saw that they had some cheap little costumes. I have been searching for something like this for a while now because Jacobs little preschool has what they call "centers" and one of the centers is an imagination center. The kids basically play dress up. They have all sorts of princess stuff, hats, purses, shoes for the girls but hardly anything for the boys. In fact, I have seen (more than once) 2 of the boys dressed up in dresses......Not my child!!

So into the Dollar Tree I went and I hit the jackpot! I snatched up a precious little police man hat and shield, army hat and shield and a knights attire (which you see Jacob dressed in - I got one for him at home too). Jacob was not too keen on the idea of dressing as a knight. Not that he knows what a knight is, but when mommy put it on she looked scary so he didn't want it on! I finally convinced him to try it and nabbed a couple of pictures before he pulled it off.

After that, Mike and Jacob decided to plant the satsuma tree we bought over the weekend. I have been bugging Mike for a fruit tree for a while, I love the way they smell. We found one at a produce stand for a very reasonable price on Sunday.

After they planted the tree Jacob thought it would be great fun to run around the yard like the silly boy that he is. I don't know if it was the cooler weather or what ( it was a VERY nice 73 degrees out) but he was wired=)

Enjoy the pictures and video!













No comments: