Saturday, September 6, 2008

Still no power=(

Here we are, still in Kenner with the parents! According to Mike (who is still back at home working, but coming here for the weekend) the news is saying it will be at least Tuesday before we have electricity. No big deal I guess, especially since I am not due back at work until Thursday!

Hurricane Ike is getting closer every day though, and we are afraid that just as soon as we get power back we will loose it again.....

Jacob is enjoying all of his time with his grandparents! He sure does get spoiled when he is with them=) That's what grandparents are for....right?!?!?

We spent the bulk of yesterday trying to clean up my parents backyard. There were tree limbs everywhere. I took lots of pictures, but am not too sure how to get them on my dad's computer, I will experiment with that later on.

Most of the stores and malls have reopened for business today and Mike and I are going to try to go to a movie tonight.

Have a good weekend=)

No comments: