Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just hanging at home

Jacob and I are just hanging around the house today. We had a repair man come to fix a cracked tile this morning and it took him over 2 hours!!! It did give me ample time to get the house clean though because Jacob was glued to that mans side while he worked! I am sure the worker LOVED having him ask questions about what he was doing for most of the time he was working, but hey, it gave me plenty of time to get things done in a speedier fashion than usual!

While the man was using one of his big loud tools I was pleasantly puking in the sink....I know you are thinking "my day was not complete without that thought"...but I had to type it, because I am in awe that I actually vomited just because I took my vitamins on a somewhat empty stomach. I usually feel nauseous right after taking them, whether I eat or not, but to actually vomit because of them......wow!

Now that you have a look of disgust on your face I will leave you with this cute little story. I promised Jacob that we could have a picnic outside for lunch. I should have recorded the look on his face when I told him. He was beyond excited and just giddy all throughout lunchtime that we sat up in his clubhouse outside to eat=)

Well, I am off to make some baked cinnamon apples for my guys for after dinner tonight.

No comments: