Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boy stuff

Yesterday while watching the Saints play (good game, but my boys couldn't make it happen in the end=( )and painting my nails, I suggested to Mike that he take Jacob and do something 'manly'. Let me back up here....Mike is an avid football fan, especially for LSU. I, however, am a football freak for LSU and the Saints. It was an odd scene yesterday with Mike slouched back on the couch and me sanding, jumping, and yelling at the TV during the game!!! During the first half (the NOT so good half) I pulled out the nail polish to distract myself from the game. Jacob took notice and thought it would be a good time to help mommy pick out the newest color for her toes. That's when I suggested something manly for my boys=) This is what they did during the second half of the game. Jacob followed Mike around like a little mini me....Like father like son!







No comments: