Thursday, October 9, 2008

It is NOT that bad!

Well, I did it....I got another job today!!!! Not that I am quitting my current one (the one I just started in August). This is just in addition to it. I have been having withdrawals from the NICU babies, so I decided to apply at a hospital in Lafayette to work a few days a month in their NICU, and I got it today!! YAY. I get my baby fix and still don't have to worry about holidays or weekends (I will be working one night shift a week).

So she basically hired me on the spot and I immediately went down for blood work and drug testing! What a fun unexpected part of the day. I am telling you though, for all you wimps out there....having a needle poked in to your arm is really NOT that bad! It hurts for a minute and then your done. Seriously I have quite a few (mostly women) a day basically cry and threaten to faints during their IV start....puhlease people, it is NOT that bad!

OK now that I have vented today lets get back to realty=)

Mike is not feeling so well and basically stayed home from work today=(

I had promised Jacob that we could feed the ducks at a nearby pond today after school, but it was 5pm by the time we got home and mama is not going back out in that traffic!!!

Anyways, tonight is Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and ER....o I have to get movin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB!