Monday, October 6, 2008

Today, I was the turtle...

You know, the story of the turtle and the hare? Well, today was definitely a turtle day. I guess I am still recovering from the vacation (is Disney really a vacation???). I moved at a snails pace today at work, barely keeping my head above water. I somehow managed to go to the gym...not sure how, but I did! I am functioning off of steam, sputtering around the house doing my wifely duties and trying to stay awake for the Saints game=)

Jacob has his 3 year professional pictures tomorrow and I really hope they come out good. He is at such a cute age right now, I hope she can capture that and freeze it in time.

When I picked him up from school today he showed me the picture he had colored....





I think that this is pretty darn good for a 3 year old. Needless to say Mike and I were quite impressed with it! Jacob was eating it up too, grinning form ear to ear with all of the praise we were giving him.

Tomorrow; tomorrow I will be the hare...

No comments: