Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nothing much going on the last few days...

I spent all day yesterday getting all of my paperwork done for the new job that starts next month, and also for the nursing agency I signed up with. That's right.....come mid November I will officially have 3 jobs!!! What have I gotten myself into? I guess time will tell. But between both of the newest jobs and my current one, I have done 3 drug tests and background checks in less than 2 months! I don't think anyone could accuse me of abusing the drugs even if they tried!

Jacob has been wonderful....seems to be gaining more of a personality every day. Mike read somewhere that 90% of your personality is developed by 3 years of age. I really hope that that is true because Jacob is precious. Some of the things the boy says just crack us up! He is very giving, sweet, tender hearted and kind. He tells us he loves us (unprompted) numerous times a day.

We went outside tonight to play some football with our neighbor and his son. Within 10 minutes Jake was catching he ball when it was thrown to him....impressive considering we never go outside to play catch. It is usually to ride his cars or paint, etc...

We are headed to new Orleans tomorrow to go in search for the perfect bridesmaid dress for my dear friends big day.

ta ta

No comments: