Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY Halloween!!

What a happy day it is too!

Jacob had his Halloween party at school today and even though I had baked the brownies for his class on Wednesday night, I had yet to ice them. I couldn't find my icing tip anywhere! So I headed to Walmart this morning and iced the little boogers in the parking lot of his school right before I walked inside!

All I can say about his party was there was an aweful lot of NOISE and not so much else happening. There were 10 three year olds, most in full costume, running around on a nice little sugar high. Jacob was so excited when I showed up that he diddled in his pants....

His teacher attempted to play some organized games with them, but they all kept groping for the candy bowl every chance they got! After the attempted games, they ate lunch. Hot dogs and Cheetos. Right after giving them their hot dogs, however, Ms teacher thought it would be a good idea to put a ginourmous cookie on their plate. Needless to say, all of the cookies were eaten before anything else and they had a replenished supply of sugar in their blood!

All in all it was a fun day for all of the kiddies. Jacob has a good friend, Logan, that he talks about often and I included a picture of him and his buddy. The little boy wearing the spider man costume cracks me up. That kid is hilarious....he is a little redneck in the making!!!! Oh yes, and the picture of me, beautiful as it may be, is what I felt like after Jake's preschool party.....

Now for the best news of the day.....my sister (in law), Mike's sister Courtney and her husband Matt are expecting baby number 2!!!!! Little Emma is 20 months old and she will be an awesome big sister! Congrats Courtney, Matt and Emma!!!!














I will post more pictures tomorrow of our trick or treating tonight. Happy Haunting!!!

No comments: