Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween pictures

I hope you all remembered to change your clocks this morning! We were terrified Jacob would wake at 6am with the time change, but he did well and slept until 7=)

OK, so I finally put the pictures from Friday night on the computer=)

Jacob had a good time, but surprisingly there were not near as many kids trick or treating as there were last year. We walked around with the neighbors boys for a little over an hour and by the time we got home, most of the other people had gone in as well. Needless to say we did not give out ANY of the candy we had bought and are now stuck with it all!!!! I guess the girls at my work will be getting lots of candy!

The little LSU player in the picture is of Jacob's neighbor friend Gregory. They are the same age and play outside together often.









On a side note, remember when I headed to town to check out bridesmaids dresses with my good friend Kim (yes, we have the same name!)??? Well this is what she decided on....isn't it pretty!!!!

http://billlevkoff.com/collections/index.asp?color_1=80

Well, Mike is kicking me off of the computer, I guess his schoolwork is more important=)

No comments: