Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a good day=)

A good day was had today, on the day I turned 30.

We baked blueberry muffins this morning and then Jacob and I spent most of the day cleaning the house (or should I say I cleaned while he came behind me creating more mess!).

For lunch we headed out to the clubhouse in the yard and had us a good ole fashioned picnic....bare feet and all.

After his nap, Jake and I headed out to run a few errands and back home we came, in anticipation of daddy's arrival home.

Mike did a pretty darn good job of making me think he had not gotten me a cake, which I must admit left me a little sad. Every girl needs a cake on her birthday!! But low and behold (as always), my man came through and had not only the cake, but two wonderful presents, complete with cards (Jacob signed his own!) and an offer to take us all out to dinner. In fact, Mike had actually purchased my birthday present when we were in Disney and he had it hidden until tonight. Now that's thinking ahead....take some lessons guys, that is how you do it!

We trekked on over to the newest establishment in our ever growing city and had a kick a** dinner! It was wonderful, except for the part where Jacob (accidentally) spilled his entire cup of milk on their carpet. That is going to stink some aweful in a few days.....

No comments: