Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful

What am I thankful for???

Well, I actually had a list typed up here for most of the day today, but once we returned home tonight, I got to thinking. I cannot possibly condense everything that I am thankful for into a small neat little list. I am thankful for SO many things each and every day.

We hope that on this Thanksgiving day you take the time to simply reflect on all you have to be thankful for, and then get down on your knees and thank Our Heavenly Father for it all.

What Jacob is thankful for, however, speaks for itself....M&M shots, golf cart rides, and battery powered ice chest scooters!







what are you thankful for on this most beautiful day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Turkey Day! I am so thankful that we have a healthy daughter and hope that our next is just as healthy. I love that little girl so much and can't picture my life without her.

I wish we could have spent Thanksgiving with ya'll. We love and miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see ya'll for Christmas. Tell Jacob his Nanny is going to squeeze him sooo much.