Monday, November 10, 2008

Not me Monday

Not much going on over our way....

We FINALLY got new neighbors, apparently! There was never a for sale sign out and the house was vacant for months. Last week we noticed people going in and out, as if there were perspective buyers. This weekend a family obviously moved in! We see the couple with their little boy, but they have made no attempt so far at saying hello. I even waved at the lady as she pulled out of the driveway tonight, but either she did not see me or she was avoiding me!

On another note, Jacob had two big accomplishments today at school. A little history first...he is not a 'public pooper', he saves it for his potty at home. This often times leads to accidents at school because he is trying desperately to hold it until he gets home. Well today he did it, all on his own at school. He also refuses to go if anyone is in the restroom with him, which is another dilemma because his teacher send the kids in two at a time (there are two potties in each bathroom). I was SO freaken excited when Ms S. told me he went today!

The kids are always outside playing when I go to pick him up, and more times than not he is playing by himself. I talked with him about making friends and playing games with the other kids. Today when I went to get him, he was right in the middle of a big group of kids interacting and playing with the bunch.

Our little man is getting so big=)


I am also going to (try) something new on Mondays. I got this idea from another blog and I really like it! It is called 'Not me Mondays' and the point is to list all of the things that you did not (did) do this past week....so here goes:

-I did not eat so much on Saturday night that I had to unbuttom my jeans while still sitting in the restaraunt!

-I most certainly did not get very excited about Jacob pooping on the potty at school and jump up and down while is teacher stared at me like I was crazy....I definitely did not!

-I did not overspend on Christmas gifts this week, I would never do that!

No comments: