Wednesday, November 19, 2008

is it Wednesday already...?

Oh my, how the week has flown!

Our computer randomely crashed on Monday, leaving us to buy a brand spanking new one today.....right before Christmas. That was exactly what I was going to ask Santa for! How did he know=)

Yesterday I got a phone call right about 430 in the pm. It registered on caller ID as being Mikes' cell (thank goodness I didn't answer with one of our many pet names, that would have been embarrassing!) but it was Mikes' co-worker Trent. He was calling to say Mike was having one of his major migranes (which only occurs about twice a year now) and was being driven home. Once they arrived I ran out to the car and my nursely duties kicked in! I gave Mike his much needed migrane relief medication and laid him in the pitch darkness of our room. All the while Jacob is with the lovely neighbor who offered to keep an eye on him while I nursed sweet Mike. While this is taking place, my (other) neighbor rings the bell and informs me that our sweet Molly girl (labrador retriever mix) has busted through the fence and is frolicking with her dogs.....

So Trent, being the wonderful friend thast he is, goes out to our yard and fixes our fence temporarily.

Mike ended up sleeping all night and was good as gold this morning. Jake and I spent 2 hours at the park with cousin Cooper and his expecting mommy Aymee. The boys had a blast rolling around in the sand and just doing dirty ole boy things.

Mike purchased our new computer this evening and we were able to inform Santa of Jacobs' biggest Christmas wish:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3295910

I think Santa might just make good on this particular wish (wink).

We are exhausted, and I am attempting to complete our Christmas shopping tomorrow!

G'night all!

No comments: