Monday, November 17, 2008

Not me Monday

Not Me! Monday

The truth is that, as a mama, I cut corners all the time and make mistakes and clean my kids' face with spit on my finger. I only paint my nails....wait, I never paint my nails.....But I have been trying to become woman enough to admit all that. To that end, I created the blog carnival I call Not Me! Mondays, where I could be brutally honest. And live to tell about it.


This past weekend, while we were at the kiddie carnival with friends, we participated in a cake walk. We actually won a cake from a local bakery. On the way home I most certainly did not allow my husband to talk me into sticking my finger down in to the cake to see what kind it was, with the knowledge that it was a free cake and we were the only ones eating it. I would never do that....how unsanitary!!!!

I was definitely not falling asleep, head bobbing and all, throughout orientation this week at work. How unprofessional would that be!

I noticed Mike getting hives all over his body and assuming it was the new detergent we had JUST opened, I did not continue washing clothes like it was no big deal. Now noticing tonight that the hives have very much grown in size and all clothes must be rewashed...

We DID however thank our Heavenly Father (and still continue to do so) for our most precious gift this week.

Happy Monday!

No comments: