Tuesday, November 11, 2008

on the road again......

it really stinks to be on the road again......

That was me attempting to sing as I made the 1 1/2 hour trek from Lafayette this evening. I sat in traffic all morning and all evening. Not really complaining though since I will only be doing this this week. I am NOT used to traffic! I work such odd hours as a nurse that everyone is still sleeping when I leave and still working when I come home! I had orientation there today (as well as tomorrow and Thursday) in order to start working some shifts in the next few weeks in their NICU. I can't wait, I miss those darn babies so much!

Last night Jacob, Mike and I were watching the newest Incredible Hulk movie and I swear, the kid asked me every few seconds (literally)...."where's incwedable Houwk at?" Finally he appeared briefly some 40 minutes in to the movie and that was enough for him! He wanted to know why he (Hulk) wasn't wearing any shoes...

so cute!

No comments: