Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy weekend

What a fun weekend!

Friday was my 32 week appointment with my OB. They did a quick ultrasound to check on my placenta previa (http://www.babycenter.com/0_placenta-previa_830.bc). Although it is considered a low lying or a marginal previa, he says more than likely I will deliver around 38 weeks to avoid any complications. So, we may only have another 6 weeks to go!!! YAY!

Saturday was our first ever yard sale. We have contributed to them before, but never hosted our own. I think we did really well, and we got rid of a lot of stuff! Both of our mom's came up to help, as well as some of our neighbors. There were two other yard sales on our street that day, so we had a pretty constant flow of people.

Today Mike, Jacob and I went to church, then came home to play outside, wash the cars, and do some yard work. I even got a little sun on my oh so white skin!!!




Jacob loved this new little pool that we bought him yesterday, but I don't think it was worth the money. I am going to return it tomorrow and get him a nicer one that will last all summer!

We have also been researching dual/two seater strollers the past couple of nights, and found out that we have enough credit card points to get a really nice one for (basically) free! I am pumped about this, as a stroller was really the only big purchase we needed to make before the baby came!

We are also hoping (really soon) to book our next vacation. I am SO ready for a vacation. We usually spend a weekend in Destin this time of year, but with my monstrous ankles and spider veins, I don't think I am willing to jump in to a bathing suit, even if it is a maternity one. Maybe in a few months, who knows....

No comments: