Sunday, May 17, 2009

wedding weekend

One of my best friends got married this weekend. Rehearsal on Friday, wedding on Saturday. Mike, Jacob and I all took part in the festivities. I was a bridesmaid, Jacob was the ring bearer, and Mike did a reading during the ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and the day was filled with plenty to do! It was an all day affair yesterday, as Kim (my friend...same name!) was marrying an authentic Irishman, accent and all. The tradition in Ireland, as well as many other parts of this country, for a wedding is to use the day to celebrate. The wedding was at 130pm, then we had pictures, cocktails, a sit down dinner, and dancing. The night ended about 10pm. Jacob had an absolute blast! He was the center of the attention on the dance floor, and we literally had to drag him off kicking and screaming at the end of the night. Enjoy the pictures, and video (remember to silence the music at the bottom to hear the video)












Zonked...


I appologize for the video being sideways....I unknowingly turned my camera to take the video, not realizing that's how it would download! I may try to fix it when I have more time=)

Get down little man!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Jacob has got some moves...(must get them from his Nanny...;)