Thursday, May 7, 2009

to sum it up

Quick post before Survivor, a sum up of our day...

Today was a great day! Jacob and I spent the whole day together. He woke up completely congested, runny nose, very watery eyes. Not complaining at all though and no fever.

We went to the pediatrician for a quick urine recheck, and his urine was clear, no protein at all...yay! Praise Jesus.

After the pedi, we made a pit stop by the mall for him to play in the play area, grab lunch, and dessert.

Then we hit Target to pick up some fixins for Mothers day lunch at my moms and for teacher appreciation tomorrow at Jakes' school. If I am being totally honest here, I completely forgot about teacher appreciation and just happened to pick up some brownie mix (because Jacob put it in the basket...) for home.

So upon returning home, I had Jacob hand make some cards for his teachers and we baked them brownies...yay me! Why are they doing teachers appreciation so close to Mothers day???

Anyways, that about sums up our day. Jacob is slatherd in Vicks vapo rub and schnokered with Benadryl to help his little runny nose.

Mama is ready for Survivor....g'night!





No comments: