Monday, January 5, 2009

all by myself!

I spent the day all by myself today, went to a movie, bought a few maternity clothes.
I was supposed to work tonight, but Mike called me this morning telling me he had to go to New Orleans overnight and wanted me to ask the grandparents to keep Jake man. Well, the grandparents are quite sick, so I called work and rearranged my schedule. Mike informed me this afternoon that he does not have to go after all.

So that meant I had the day to myself! I went to see 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. It was pretty good, but if you go, prepare yourself. It is VERY long (3 hours) and sad=( Definitely NOT a Mike type movie!

So I am home with the guys tonight and off until Wednesday!

Jacob is needing a bath and dinner beckons, so I must run....bye for now.

No comments: