Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heartbeat!

I am SO excited, I just got to hear baby bug two's heart beat with the doppler that I rented. It came in the mail today!
I know, you must be wondering what am talking about. I rented a fetal doppler when I was pregnant with Jacob from about 13 to 17 weeks because I was not able to feel him move yet and I wanted some connection with him. So I decided to rent it for this one too. It really puts your mind at ease when you hear that little heart beating away! I will be 12 weeks on Saturday, and actually have an ultrasound tomorrow.
It is so awesome, I would definitely recommend it. It only costs me $20 for the month, and shipping to and from is free!

On another note, Jacob and I played with the tinker toys that he got for Christmas last night and I made him a guitar and microphone. I was hilarious watching him play and took some pictures and videos. I promise to post them tomorrow, but right now, the National championship game is starting!

G'night!

No comments: