Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little cook

I spent most of today cleaning and washing clothes....fun fun! I also used my 'shark' for the 4th time since Christmas. That thing is amazing! It cleans so well and only uses steam! No chemicals involved, which is good, since I am not supposed to be handling chemicals while pregnant.

I picked Jake up from school and let him jump in the spacewalk he got from Gigi for Christmas. I thought he would get bored jumping by himself, but he had a blast. Until it started to rain that is! It was a quick sprinkle and God blessed us with a beautiful rainbow to follow.

We then came in and started dinner. Jacob helped! I find he eats dinner better if he is involved in the preparation of it. He even asked to put on his Abraham (apron)!!





So we ate, and now he is pretend cooking with his food and microwave! Mike is at a work related dinner and won't be home until a little later. Biggest Loser is about to start....see ya later!!

No comments: