Friday, January 9, 2009

Squirt and Jacob

I got to see (Mike was out of town=() squirt (baby #2) today!!!! I cannot believe how much he/she has grown in just 3 short weeks! I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and squirt already has arms, legs, hands and feet! Just 3 weeks ago none of that was there!!! He/she was bouncing all over and at one point even looked at the camera=) I included an ultrasound picture. The head is on the left, with a hand in the air above the head. The legs are on the right. I cannot believe people have abortions at this point. I cannot believe people have abortions at all, but that is another discussion for another time. Despite the fact that our baby is only about 5 inches long, he/she is alive and completely formed. I never got to see Jacob at this point in pregnancy, so I am really in awe.....God is so awesome!!!!

I also attached pictures from yesterday of Jacob with his tinker toy guitar and microphone.

Enjoy!



No comments: