Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Jacob and I hung out together today. He let me sleep until 9am!!! He woke up at 630(ACK!) and laid in our bed for a bit, then went and got his children's bible and read that for a bit, then he went off and played in his room for a bit! What an AWESOME kid we have! NOT that I intended to sleep that long, or let him be on his own for that long, but I guess pregnancy has me a bit sleepier than usual!

We ran a few errands, ate lunch, and had an afternoon play date with his friend Aidan. They played SO well together. Aidans' mom and I used to work together and she was telling me about the horrible working situations going on currently where she works (where I used to work). I just said a silent prayer, so thankful that I don't have to deal with all of that drama anymore.

We ate at Chili's tonight (a usual Friday night tradition), and the food took over an hour to arrive at our table! All we ordered was a bowl of soup and some Tilapia. We didn't even order food for Jacob! Needless to say, they were on top of it and we got our entire meal for free!!!

I have to work a night shift on Sunday night. I am NOT looking forward to it. I have basically been working day shift since August, with the exception of the one night shift I worked about 2 months ago. At least it is only an 8 hour shift, and I can still catch the Superbowl=)

We are headed to the zoo and to the duck pond tomorrow. It is supposed to be another gorgeous day.

G'night all!

No comments: