Friday, March 13, 2009

Drumroll please...

We have name for baby boy number 2!! We thought we had settled on a name, and actually called him 'Jackson' for about 5 days. We had a number of people who had mixed feelings about the name (not that that matters, right!), and a few who disliked it altogether, but were willing to deal with it, then there were the few who loved it. It was one of 3 names that Mike and I could agree on. Despite that, I was not 100% sold on the name and tried to push any 'should we change the name' thoughts out of my head. After talking with my MIL about nicknames and such, we decided to reduce my stress level, it was worth it to rename our boy before we got too used to the name Jackson. So we scoured over the other 2 names, and came up with 'William Thomas'. I feel SO much better about this name, feel it goes well with Jacob, and I like the shortened version 'Will'.

So, there it is, Jacob and William, our 2 little blessings.

Yesterday I started cleaning out the nursery, which resulted in random things being strewn about the house, creating a walking/tripping/falling hazed the entire length of the hallway. BUT, I did get his room pretty organized and the crib all set up!

Mike leaves for Rome tomorrow=( I am happy for him, but so sad that he will be away all week. He really should start packing though.....

No comments: