Monday, March 2, 2009

It's about time!

I have FINALLY gotten back to adding the hit counter to the sidebar. For some reason, the computer Mike gave me for Christmas won't display it on (my) home screen, so I thought something was wrong with it and deleted it a while back. I finally figured out that nothing was wrong with it, but that it was just my computer causing trouble. So, I jumped on to Mikes' PC this morning and added it back, no problem. The last number I remember seeing (a while back) was right around 2000, so that's where I had it resume, although I know the number is way higher!!!

Thanks for checking in, and as promised, some pictures of our little man
(makes me think of this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaUVGjMkJo )





and since I have had a few people ask....a belly pic (20 weeks):

No comments: